Product Management is the art of understanding customer needs and underlying market trends to successfully launch a quality product that meets all requirements. A Product Manager specializes in advocating for the product, managing its lifecycle, identifying opportunities and conducting market research, to ensure that the product is successful in launching.
Product Managers also oversee direct and indirect sales, marketing and branding concern, product usability, coordinating with designers and developers to develop the product, tracking metrics and ensuring that the product remains available for users.
Having an Optimized product requires expertise from different professionals from on-boarding of business analyst and UX/UI designers to development of the product. Freelancer.com allows clients to access experienced professionals who can offer their services without the commitment of a full-time employee at a fraction of a cost.
Here’s some projects that our expert Product Managers made real:
- Research projects around pricing products
- Optimizing Amazon listings with SEO and pairing them up with other products
- End-to-end shopify store creation including designing website design, digital marketing administration and quality control
- Helping clients identify products to sell on renowned third-party platforms
- Defining lower level requirements
- Analyzing and refining SaaS Solutions
- Structured web research about gig work platforms
We understand that not all projects are the same, so if you require assistance in implementing a unique idea or scaling an existing product, don't hesitate to post your project on Freelancer.com and hire an experienced Product Manager who understands your needs and works towards meeting them!From 22,860 reviews, clients rate our Product Managers 4.87 out of 5 stars.
Hire Product Managers