The main functionality of the Plugin is to dump Woomerce's orders and charges to a proprietary WDSL API.
* Wordpress (v5.2.3)
* woomerce (v3.7.0)
* Template Adventure Tours ([login to view URL])
* Card payment via WooCommerce Redsys payment gateway (v1.2.10)
The plugin to be developed should add the following functionality to the described set:
* Article Configuration (Tours)
New field: bool "Auto-generate files if not defined".
New field: array "Files per departure": Date/string pairs (Departure date / File code)
* Order viewer: New action button that triggers the order dump flow
* Trigger the dump flow of tour orders at the end of a product sale.
ORDER DUMP FLOW TO API WDSL
1. Verify that the order is a TOURS type item and that the order has not been previously dumped into the API.
2. Verify that the tour_date of the order is defined in " Files per departure" of the article or that the article has the boolean marked "Autogenerate files if they are not defined".
3. CLIENT: Search for the client by document/email using Cliente_SEARCH method in API.
3.1 Exists: Get idCliente value.
3.2 Doesn't exist: Create client using CLIENT_POST method in API and obtain idClient value.
4. EXPEDIENT: Search in the field "Files per departure" of the article (tour) of the order, the date tour_date of the order.
4.1 Exists: Get idExpediente value using EXPEDIENTE_SEARCH method in API.
4.2 Doesn't exist: Create a file using Expediente_POST method in API and obtain idExpediente value.
5. Create reservation using Reserva_Normal_POST method in API (use the idCliente and idExpediente obtained previously) and obtain idReserva.
6. Create payment using Cobro_POST method in API (use the idCliente, idExpediente and idReserva obtained previously).
7. Mark order as dumped.
53 freelancers are bidding on average €496 for this job
Dear Hiring Manager, I can help you in the project. Please let me know when we can discuss in more details so that we could proceed further. Looking forward for your response. Thanks. Kind Regards, Surya