The project budget listed is for MONTHLY, recurring payment.
Deploy and manage SEO and SMM to help grow 2 websites (US college admission, health/beauty) equally dividing time and effort to each website.
1. WP SEO Plugins and solutions: Integrate and activate WP plugins (Yoast for example) and solutions for increasing traffic to the websites.
2. SEO blogposts, images and content. Each website will be uploading up to 3 posts per week. We will provide the text articles, but you must find images to use in the posts, and SEO each post's text and alt names of the images to pass Yoast with a green mark.
3. WP Social Media autoposting plugins, Integrate and activate. Also be charged with executing and maintaining SMM by finding and posting content to share on SM channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
*** Fundamentally, you will perform on-site optimization and engage internet users through social media channels. Performance will be measured via web traffic generated from search engines and social media to the domains. Key-word optimization, Quality (not spam) backlinks,
Each website expects an average input of 1 hour minimum of work per day, Monday through Friday.
If given a good rate, each company can double the minimum to 2 hours per day, for a total of 4 hours of work per day.
Please answer the following questions as the first phase of the job interview:
1. Itemize the services you intend to provide as part of the strategy, including roadmap to implementation of each service (hours and time, how many pages you will initially optimize, backlinks, etc.)
2. How will you optimize existing on-site content and what new copies will you create for social media, including which channels? (FB, Insta, Google+, etc.)
3. Will you be implementing technical changes to our websites, and how would you provide us with a log of changes made?
4. Do you have experience doing SEO and SMM for education and health/beauty websites?
5. Tell me you know about US college admission, and health/beauty industries?
6. How often will we be meeting, and how often do you provide reports? How do you analyze campaigns?
7. Please provide some case studies of the work you performed.
8. What tools do you use for SEO and SMM?
9. Are you an individual or company? Why should we hire you over other SEOs?