I'm a cofounder / executive at a small company and I'm in need of a virtual assistant to help me 10x my productivity.
If you’ve got talent burning a hole in your pocket, wishing your job really made use of your skills, you might be just the person I’m looking for.
Is this you?
- Are you Type A and proud of it?
- Do you love learning new platforms and programs, as long as they work?
- Are you a competent personality wrangler? In other words, you get along well with
others, but you also get things done.
- Are you the one that friends go to for help, when their shortcut didn’t work?
- Do you love watching from the back of the stage, knowing that the show was able to go on because of all your behind-the-scenes work?
I'm looking for a virtual assistant to serve as the "control center" for the operations in my company and my personal life as my company grows.
Think this is you? Find out more...
- You will be accountable for how well my time is managed and how many of the things on my plate end up getting done.
- You will hold ME accountable for the things that I need to deliver and hound me until things are on track.
- You will evaluate each project daily to make sure it's on pace and shift priorities as needed, communicating to all involved as things progress.
- You will be responsible for documenting workflows as Standard Operating Procedures so new team members can be added in the future.
- You will test each component of a project to make sure it meets requirements and is functional (for example, you will need to test optin forms and landing pages after they are created to make sure they work).
- You will own our task and project management platform, optimizing both the structure / workflow as well as the actual projects and tasks in it.
- You'll triage requests from others in the company, add them to our task management platform, and prioritize them against everything else we have going on.
- You will ensure progress is being made both towards professional and personal goals and balance them against each other.
- You will fill in the gaps and do as much as you're capable of doing on your own so I can focus on only doing what's I'm necessary for.
This is NOT for you if...
- You aren't invested in the success of our outcomes or just want a job.
- You can't easily be available during normal working hours, Pacific Standard Time.
- You don't like learning new tools or have a difficult time to technology.
- You're disorganized or have a hard time managing your own priorities and schedule.
This job IS for a person who:
- Is resourceful and figures out ways to make progress even when barriers are presented.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- Has great attention to detail and quality.
- Is extremely organized.
- Is empathetic, and can really listen and understand what will make me "feel" like my life is being run well.
- Takes ownership and pride in our work.
- Is tech savvy.
- Isn't afraid to be "bossy" with me and communicate directly.
- Accepts feedback, both positive and negative, and adjusts behavior accordingly.
- Can multitask lots of different tasks.