We need to rebuild the entire site STEDB DOT COM with a new look and feel of our site. Confirm if you can complete all the points below. If you cannot then what points do we need to outsource to someone else.
1. The look and feel should be like [login to view URL]
a. Must load properly on a large, small, tablet / mobile screen
2. Our direct competitor is [login to view URL]
3. We only want to push our one product which is our free WordPress Plugin for now. [login to view URL] We currently applying for the free product to be part of the WordPress community. They have not approved it yet. For now you can use the GitHub link to see our plug-in and how it works.
4. I am not sure if you or we need to work with a GIF developer to create something similar to what [login to view URL] has on the index. We need a GIF animation so that without reading you can instantly understand the service we have which is, [login to view URL]
5. The site must be designed so that without reading you can tell from IMAGES and ANNIMATION what is the service we provide.
6. Keep the titles we have currently Features, Pricing, Blog, Contact Us, About Us. etc... But content needs to be changed because we are promoting only our FREE WP plugin.
7. We use an exit intent pop. Keep it
8. All pages of the site must load for desktop and mobile at the response 'A' Grade speeds, see below:
A Grade with [login to view URL]
A Grade with [login to view URL]
95 Grade with [login to view URL]
A Grade [login to view URL]
9. AMP must be enabled on all pages including the index. We also would like to have SSR as well, AMP + SSR [login to view URL]
9a. We need instructions on how to ensure new blogs, images posted will be always AMP and in the new design using WordPress
10. Current log-in link, when clicked on will show the user the three options we have on separate page. User will no longer be able to log-in from the main site. The main site must load instantly.
11. Site must work with Word Press as it is currently using on Google's WP hosting.
12. Currently we use chatra.io. New site design must have it as well.
13. Keep our phone number and log-in on all pages as it is currently. Maybe in the future if we cannot handle the call volume the phone number might be removed
14. BLOGS: The blog pages we need to soft sell our wordpress plug-in. Not sure how the design will be, but we need to be marketing to our blog readers that we have a free wordpress form builder that can send emails for free. Currently, we have a log-in or sign up. But actually we no longer want this. We need to remove it and only have users go directly to wordpress to install our plug-in.
15. FEATURES: This is going to be a challenge, we need to push the features of our wordpress plug-in, priority #1. But at the same time we need to also discuss the online platform. This is were users can access their data and use all the feature rich tools to send emails, segment, track, etc.. the paid version competes with MailChimp.com.
It is 100% free! A lot of people ask how STEdb's business model works. It’s simple. In the future, we plan to sell advance features to our users. As well as allow users to upload their existing data. The paid version allows you to upload data while the free version currently allows you to use all the tools as long as the data entered your account came from our 'social media sign-on' solution.
17. I would like to keep the current logo and color of the logo, so work around it.
18. The copyright dates at the bottom needs to update the year automatically. We do not want to update it every ourselves. So have it auto increment.
19. Currently we have google tracking, we need to keep this working.
67 freelancers are bidding on average $254 for this job
I will develop professional wordpress website with mobiles friendly layout. I will also make GIF for you like [login to view URL] has. I can start it right now. Inbox me for details. thanks