Looking for a web designer / wordpress specialist to create a new WordPress website for a Blinds Company in Florida.
We currently have a website ( [login to view URL] ) and would like to create a new site, with a new theme. We can transfer over the old content. We don't have the images available except for on the site, so this would need to be captured as part of this job.
1. Move to a new Responsive theme that looks great on desktop, mobile and tablet. Use the copy from the old website and optimize all the images. Built from the start with Page Speed in mind - we'd like to get below 2 seconds load-time. Integrate google tag manager and install Facebook, Google Analytics, and Adwords tags. Configure the product pages to have Facebook and Google Adwords tracking for the Call To Action. Create a few case studies for the installations. (Time estimate 25-30 Hours)
2. Built with great onsite SEO - Do all onsite SEO and Create a list of keywords and add these to the copy. This will be reviewed and amended (if necessary) by us before going live to make sure it fits with the business (Time estimate 4 hours)
3. Use a theme that has a video header. Edit the video header from videos we will send.
4. Review this theme that we are considering and suggest a better alternative if you have found one better suited to our needs - [login to view URL]
5. Create Product case studies. If you check this theme you will find that when you click on a gallery item (which we will use to showcase past projects) you can then go into a page that gives more information about the projects. We will provide limited information about all the projects and would like them to be padded out.
6. Create a blog section and produce 3 articles (can be outsourced) about the window treatment industry to get the blog started.
1. Would recommend a custom theme or a standard wordpress theme
2. Would you be willing to perform all Onsite SEO required, including keyword research and updating onsite content ensuring the keywords were in all pages?
3. Detail how you would optimize the images on the site.
4. Are you able to install google tag manager, Facebook pixel, Adwords tag, and then configure the pages to be set up for tracking with the correct CTA buttons installed?
5. Please could you provide a time frame estimate for this job?
6. This job will be billed hourly, but please provide an estimated Bid amount for this job. This will not be final, and we will discuss with you the final specification and work on an hourly job rate.
Note - Due to previously receiving a large amount of applications from candidates that didn't read the job description fully, any proposals that don't include detailed answers to the above questions will be ignored/deleted.
Fifty Shades and Blinds
64 freelancers are bidding on average $28/hour for this job
Hello, I am Daniel, nice to meet you. I am the leader of MediaHeart Digital Agency ([login to view URL]) and we`re really interested in your project. Feel like we`re a good match? Drop us a message!