The requirements are below.
1. The calculator design and operation is attached. The designs come form www.fleetagent.co.nz. Ignore the menu and footer.
2. The calculator takes in the information from the user and calls a restful API to display the results. The request is a POST to [url removed, login to view] The request and response of the API are in JSON format.
3. There is a field in the ROI API that you can send an email to. When the customer clicks "send results to an email" the API can handle that.
4. The calculator can be hosted on our Azure account and used in an iframe on multiple websites.
5. The iframe format and options of the Iframe will look something like...
<iframe src="[url removed, login to view]" width="XXX" height="XXX" color="#EA1122" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...
b. Width (can be 100%)
c. Color - used for the green parts in the design.
6. It will be adaptive for mobile and web.