I have a website on shopify: [login to view URL]
with small content: It has 5 products, 6 blog posts and 10 pages.
I want to immigrate it from shopify to wordpress including all content considering the following:
- Supported payment options is "Cash on delivery" only, other payment options can be available at the back-end for possible future development.
- Orders can be done on two ways, either through filling the cash on deliver cart form, or by clicking on "Order through Whatsapp"
- To be able to track conversion, phone number should be hidden and the prospect should click on "show me the number" so his action can be measured, and conversion can be measured accordingly.
- The website in Arabic, and as you can see current layout in Shopify is LTR, you need to be sure the new layout in wordpress is RTL.
- Preferable: it is preferable to be able to add English language in the future, so it is preferable to have this ability in the template but it is not a mandatory. at least make sure this development can be done based on the template which will be installed.