Need to make a few quick edits in my Shopify theme ([login to view URL])
- Sub-Sub-menu opens on hover, same as current submenu.
- Creating sub-sub menus should work the same as the current process for
Example: To create a submenu under “Shop” in the Main Menu, I have to create a completely separate menu called “Shop” (spelled the exact same) and the menu items I add in this menu will display under “Shop” in the main menu when you hover. Right now I have Jewelry under Shop. I want to hover over Jewelry and open another sub-menu which shows Earrings, Necklaces, etc. To make this sub-sub menu I should be able to create a new menu called Jewelry, just as I did for Shop, and the menu items under Jewelry will display when you hover over Jewelry.
- Similar to [login to view URL]
- Must be compatible with tablet and mobile.
2. Center menu items (Read, Shop) in the header).
3. Get rid of top gray bar and move header up. Move “cart” to same line as main menu, aligned right in the header. (Logo left, main menu centered, cart right)