We are a WordPress backend content site. The last web job we have has left the site in a bad SEO position so we would like the backend cleaned up and optimised and a new front end design added (the design is completed)
1. A redesign of the WordPress theme to match the provided designs (provided by email on 19 Dec 2019).
2. Allow the site to be viewed and navigated on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices (mobile responsiveness).
3. Implement banner style ads throughout the site using Google Ads manager.
4. Implement in-line style ads on articles / posts using Taboola / Outbrain.
5. Allow content authors to create consistently styled pull out quotes in their articles using a standard process.
6. Ensure the website meets reasonable readability standards.
7. Ensure the website implements common SEO best practices such as universal header tags, meta tags, alt tags, etc.
8. Support a “Trending Articles” module that lists the site’s currently trending articles (definition of “trending” to be decided at a later date).
9. Support a Related Articles module that lists an article’s related articles (definition of “related” to be decided at a later date).
10. Implementthefollowingadditional“share”optionswhicharepresentontheprovideddesignsbutnot currently present on the live website:
11. Implementa“ContactForm”whichallowsmembersofthepublictosubmitamessagetoChattrstaff. Messages will be delivered to a Chattr staff email address.
12. EnsurethewebsitehasbeencorrectlyconfiguredonGoogleSearchConsoletoperiodicallysubmitan updated sitemap to Google
Attached is the design