We are looking to hire a freelance js developer for a simple short-term project.
The site uses 2 open source tools:
Stopwatch: [url removed, login to view]
Audio recorder: [url removed, login to view]
The final app should let the user use the split functionality in the stopwatch to create timestamps makers throughout an audio recording.
1. User inputs a list of up to 6 phrases (markers) that will be displayed as buttons during the recording.
2. User clicks start to begin the recording and stopwatch function, both start at 00:00:00.
3. User can click markers (from step 1) throughout the recording to trigger the split function.
4. User can input new markers throughout the recording by entering text into a form field and clicking enter. They trigger the same functionality as preset markers.
5. User clicks stop to end the recording and stopwatch function. The length of the audio and time calculated by the stopwatch should be the same.
6. System outputs marker name and timestamp, which jumplinks to a moment in the audio.