Jolly Goods is a British based confectionary company shipping boxes of British chocolate bars worldwide. We are currently building our website, built on word press and require a freelancer to do some work on integrating the PSD designs and WooCommerce modifications.
- User goes to buy now page and selects box size.
- They then select the chocolates they want in the box. The Price calculated is linked to the size of the box, not the chocolates selected.
- Users then select their chosen delivery location and the type of delivery they want
- They register for an account and complete the order/checkout process.
We will require the hired Freelancer to take out the following tasks: I have attached a guide document, which shows the functionality of the system we are looking for.
- Front end integration of PSD to work with existing theme. Includes remodelling home page and generic template of top and bottom navigation bars for all other pages. I would also require the ability on the backend to update the text on this page as well as the main image. (with top menu buttons - we require the buttons to change to the blue color from the logo as the user hovers over them). The site needs to be responsive and work on mobile and tablet devices.
- Integration of custom product shop with WooCommerce plugin. We want to have 3 products (3 different box sizes) on sale, with the user able to customise the items that come in these boxes (types of chocolate bars). In selecting the chocolate bars, users will be able to select the bar they want in the box (we will have a set image size (320 x 110px) for the chocolate bars) before being capped on the amount of bars for the box they have selected, - Once they have filled their chosen box size. There will be a quantity field next to each chocolate bar which will allow users to select multiples of each bar should they require. There should also be a randomise button which will allow the user to randomise the chocolates in the order and autofill it with selected chocolates. On the back end the admin will be able to add chocolate bars which will have the following fields (name of chocolate, Image, description). When a user clicks on a chocolate it will bring up a pop up image with the description.
- Stock management system will track the total amount of chocolate bars in stock for admin view. The Admin will be able to add stock and update stock totals manually on the back end. For every successful order, any chocolate bars used will be taken from the totals.
- Once the user has filled in their box, they will be required to register or login to their account to complete the booking. We require the users to have the option to either sign up via Facebook/twitter or email address.
- Development of twitter and Facebook share option on completion of order, allows users to share a status stating that they have just bought a box of Jolly Goods.
- Develop my account view to allow users to log in and view a history of all previous orders they have made. The user will see a list of all orders along with a status of each order. The status can be set on the backend by the admin as ('processing' (default value) - and 'dispatched' which it will be updated to manually by the admin.
- Set up of payment gateway using Mijreh checkout
- Development of shipping calculator, which will calculate the additional shipping charge after the user has selected their chocolates. The shipping amount will be calculated depending on the delivery country and the selected postage type 'untracked' 'tracked' 'long haul tracked'. Admin will set the shipping prices on the backend based upon country of delivery and postage type.
Please view attached images of PSD and current site stage. As well as functionality overview document. PSD's will be provided to successful bidder.
Please see files below
39 freelancers are bidding on average $631 for this job
Wordpress, PHP, HTML5 & CSS3 guru here, have expertise in doing stuff as per your specification... All payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow)... Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks