I currently have a database/csv file with sales order information. I want to use that information to create a program that references the file and validates the order. Money is tight, so please let me know your thoughts.
1. Customer Places order on Website.
2. I download the file into csv format.
3. MS Access references this file.
4. User scans the packing slip (web order ID).
5. Then user could see the items needed for this order.
6. User would scan one barcode after the other (system would verify barcode is on order)
7. After the last barcode scanned, mark order complete.
8. Create packing slip.
9. Log completion, shipped items, possibly tracking.
-- If UPS Worldship could be integrated this would be a benefit, but not a current requirement.
9. Refresh to allow user to start a new web order.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
Dear, we are Team of French + US. I checked your project description, and I confirm I can develop your MS-Access program. Fabrice Relevant Skills and Experience access Proposed Milestones $189 USD - 1