I'd like help:
1. choosing a relatively simple non-linear system to investigate
2. deriving the equations of motion and linearizing them
3. designing a controller (maybe a PID controller) to maintain stability when affected with a disturbance input.
3. representing the system, controller, and disturbance with a block diagram
4. using MATLAB Simulink to simulate the system and study the response
5. writing a report about the process
some potential choices: pendulums, inverted pendulum, aero pendulum, but I am open to anything
22 freelancers are bidding on average $163 for this job
Professional aerospace/ mechanical engineer with 40 years of experience can help you ..................................................I have control domain expertise also
I believe that my experience and skill on mechanical-engineering project and will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details
Hi, I am professional in Mechanical Engineering and control system. I am very familiar with non-linear system and PID control. I can do your project perfectly. Thanks.