ASN10 - Operator Link 100Mbps
R1 - Router with ASN20, directly connected to the operator via ETH1. Three network interfaces, ETH1, ETH2, ETH3. ETH2 for R2 and ETH3 for ASN20 client network.
R2 - Router with ASN30, two network interfaces, ETH1 and ETH2. ETH1 connected to ASN20 and ETH2, connected to ASN30 client network.
R1 - MIKROTIK ROUTER.
1) Configure R1 to communicate via BGP with the carrier (ASN10 with ASN20) using IPv4 and IPv6 default route.
2) Configure R1 to communicate via BGP with TEAM-CYMRU, filter BOGONS.
3) Configure R1 to work with IPv4 / 22 and IPv6 / 32 block.
4) Configure R1 with two VLANs on the same physical interface to connect to client routers.
5) The freelancer should list basic security and protection measures that you intend to configure on the router and the reasons.
R2 - CISCO ROUTER.
1) Configure R2 to communicate via BGP with the carrier (ASN10 with ASN30) using IPv4 and default route.
2) Configure R2 to work with IPv4 / 22 block
3) Configure R2 with two VLANs on the same physical interface to connect to client routers.
The task will be divided into two faces and two pre-payments.
First phase, configure the two routers remotely via TeamViwer.
At this stage the routers will not be active on the network.
Second phase, at a predetermined time (GMT 8:00), after connecting the routers in the network, check that everything is ok and make final adjustments if necessary.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $162 for this job
If you provide me access to your devices I will quickly do the BGP configuration. Relevant Skills and Experience I have long term experience in Linux and network management. In my job I utilize BGP as well.