A Financial Technologies company, is currently looking to hire an CloverETL Developer or a CloverETL specialist service provider.
Successful completion of the first project milestone will give to the team the possibility to enter into a six months contract with the option for renewal for another year.
The selected team will review and develop an existing CloverETL project to support business clients financial reporting requirements via reports creation, data integration.
• Review, improve and further develop existing CloverETL system;
• Understanding business processes.
• Understanding the technical architecture of internally developed applications.
• Protecting the confidentiality and security of client data.
• Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed;
It is expected that the team will be able to deliver each of the key objectives of the role identified above. (Previous experience spent within financial services industry is a plus).
The team should have experience of the following:
• Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts;
• Experience developing, deploying, and supporting CloverETL workflows;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines, interruptions, and multiple tasks/projects occurring at once;
• Experience in production support and monitoring of real-time CloverETL and batch CloverETL processes.
• Experience with CloverETL.