Open

Ethereum Token Swap and Mapping

We are looking for a Ethereum Blockchain specialist / developer with the right experience in designing and developing swap process for ERC20 tokens (mapping).

We want to swap our old ERC20 with a newly created ERC20 at the ratio of 10:1, meaning the current token holders will receive 10% of the newly created token whereas the remaining 90% will be locked for 10 years.

Preferrably the swap event will be deployed on our website for the general public.

Please screenshot for sample.

Skills: Software Architecture, Ethereum, node.js, Python

See more: sample files general transcription, xml data mapping sample, sample years flyer, ethereum tokens are created by using dapps, own ico, mainnet token swap, token swap list, myetherwallet, chx token swap, create ethereum token online, sample general transcription file, audio sample general transcriptioning, sample wordings years school reunion, click heat mapping sample projects asp net, nhibernate mapping sample, sample general transcriptionist work, sample resumes years experience cold fusion technology, sample resume years cad cam mechanical profile, sample resume years exp net, project import mapping sample

About the Employer:
( 26 reviews ) Vienna, Austria

Project ID: #25582737

8 freelancers are bidding on average $247 for this job

rahuliitm69

Hi there, Yes, We can do designing and developing swap process for ERC20 tokens Please have a look at recent developed Ethereum token platforms based on Blockchain - [login to view URL] https://www.satt-token More

$500 USD in 10 days
(44 Reviews)
6.6
Demenntor

Dear Employer, I have read the project details and confident to work on token swap and mapping I have extensive knowledge on Python node js Kindly message me so that we can discuss more about the work. Regards Lu More

$278 USD in 3 days
(19 Reviews)
4.7
ONYEMATeam

I would like to inform you also that I am highly skilled with : • 20+ years’ experience Software Development - Since 1997 • 15+ years’ experience C#/.NET software development - Since 2004 • 17+ years’ experience ASP More

$250 USD in 7 days
(4 Reviews)
4.4
TTomaszW

Hello, sir. How are you? I have just read your project description and I can help you as my rich experiences. I have rich experiences in Python I am a new freelancer, but I can give you the perfect result you are sati More

$140 USD in 3 days
(2 Reviews)
3.0
pritiup

Hi, I’m the Co-Founder & CTO of - [login to view URL] - an end-to-end Blockchain solutions development company based in Delhi (Tech development center), San Francisco & London. I went through your brief project des More

$125 USD in 7 days
(3 Reviews)
1.1
engrhassanwali

Hello! I have read your project details completely and thoroughly. The skills you mentioned in your description is my expertise. As I am new here and I want to show my skills to you. Further details will be More

$400 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
revfreelancer

I have gone through the screenshots shared by you and I would like to share that I am into all kind of Crypto Development that includes building Smart contracts, Wallet creation, Token creation, Integrating the wallet, More

$140 USD in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
AbsKorleone

Hi, I can do this for you easily. I've worked with smart contracts since late 2016. More about me on [login to view URL] Hope to hear from you as I can't wait to help you out! Best, Adz

$140 USD in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0