I have to thank you first of all for having a look at my posted job.
I am looking for someone to help me out with writing for the literature review as I am looking for making it a critical reviews that would be leading to research questions and motivations to be digged in more while going throughout my research.
The area which I am pursuing is in the Social Media as a an educational tool for educational purposes.
I attached the references list that can help you in building the review. Hence, i will expect from you to not only be focusing on them only.
The writer has to be thinking and writing critically about the following aspects:
1- the "Critical theory" of social media (1000 words)
- What are critical writers, their perspectives about social media?
- what their perspective of commodity criticism of social media
- And what's their perspective of privacy and surveillance critique)
- What is about Capitalism of social media
2- Social change of Critical theory's perspective (1000 words)
- How social media effect and change societies?
3- Educational change from Critical theory's perspective. (1000 words)
- How social media effect and change education?
4- Identity change (1000 words)
- How social media affect identity and change it.
5 - Potential problem and potential opportunities of social media (1000 words)
- What's the Potential problem and potential Opportunities of social media in education.
7- possible opportunities of social media in teaching and Learning practice (1000 words)
- what is the potential opportunities of social media in teaching and Learning practise?
8- How academic staff use social media in teaching and Learning practise nowadays (1000 words)
9. Write about the TAM theory and its relation to the education (500-700 words)
I am looking for:
1. Help in writing an Intensive/ critical writing about the topic, where the literature review to be 10.000 to 15.000 words.
2. The writing must be in English (UK style), proofreaded and in perfect English.
3. A summary of couple of pages explaining what has been done and how data were collected and so on.
4. The work based on critical theory, which would be discussed later on when there is an interest.
5. presentation slides to be presented for a presentation that would take about 10-15 minutes maximum.
All these have some critical words like Social Media, Education, Teaching and Learning practice, Critical theory, TAM theory.
All of them should be critically discussed once you are building the argument. so, your opinion are going to be added
Please don't hesitate to contact me for any further inquiries.
I look forward to hearing from you,