Goal : Scrape a website after the page has loaded, and grab the data variable and output it to a flat file.
The website displays a 'estimated wait time' during business hours, and the word "Closed" when closed. I want to parse the number (IE 3, 24, 30, etc) to a text file or the word Closed if they are closed.
1. Script must run on CentOS/FreePBX operating system.
2. Must be able to run as a unix cron job (background process I can tell to run and update the text file every ~5 minutes.
3. I plan on scraping multiple pages of the main URL's (same exact main website, just different stores/locations - so it scrapes identical, no need to write different code) - so the code you write I need to be able to duplicate it so I can change the URL and run it in a separate cron file that outputs to a different text file. (IE [login to view URL], [login to view URL], etc)
4. IF you plan on using something like NodeJS, please note that CentOS7 and this OS distribution is somewhat limited and certain libraries/resources may be unobtainable despite the fact I have full root/control over the OS.
5. This is an EXPEDITED project and needs to be completed within 24/48 hours tops.
6. I tip... so if the project is clean, done fast, and works well, I will pay more than the job's final price. I appreciate good speedy work. Thank you.