Design a prolog script that only ask a maximum of TEN questions to guess the answer. Can only answer yes/no to the question. For example, queries can be related to:
• Team size (2 for badminton doubles, 1 for swimming)
• Number of teams in a game (2 for badminton doubles, many for swimming)
• Arena type (court for badminton doubles, pool for swimming)
• Play device (shuttle cock or racket for badminton doubles, water for swimming, ball or racket for
tennis, javelin for javelin throw, etc.)
• Game mode (knock out, timed)
• Performance type (score, win)
There should be only one form of query, for example: has(ball), has(pool), has(team), has(teamsize,2), has
(teams_per_game, 2), etc. And one form of decision: is(badminton).
Prolog script should be able to play the game FIVE times, choosing a different game each time.
This is a mini project. Simple as the basic concept is similar to the file attached(Medical Expert [url removed, login to view]).