I would like to hire a Programmer
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 11
Develop logistic web to compare shipping prices
Develop a logistic portal that allows customers compare shipping prices, book and pay for logistic services (predominantly C2C)
The website is an online ordering courier platform Indonesia based, needs to be in English and Indonesian, I can provide translation of the full website.
Kind of development: New website from scratch or using the following framework CakePHP like used in [url removed, login to view]
Description of every page/module: Please see requirements below - additional brief will be made available to selected developers
Description of requirements/features: NOTE: the designs for this project will not be provided, but I can help creating them.
I need to develop a logistic portal that allows customers to book and pay for logistic services
• Customers will be able to signup/login on website.
• Users will have ability to get a quote by entering their parcel details such as delivering from/to, post, code, number of parcels, parcel details, etc.
• After submitting all details, users will get quotes based on a predefined pricing table
• Users can submit required details for placing order.
• Users can choose address from their address book.
• Users will be able to pay the parcel details trough PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER.
• After the parcel is paid, the website will generate the LABEL using courier(UPS,DHL,TNT,FEDDEX) API/webservice (OPTIONAL)
• Users can perform different functions from their account section such as editing contact details, pickup address, billing address, get quote calculator page etc.
Admin from backend will be able to manage prices and can add a % markup on a per price, manage content of different pages, discount codes, manage orders, manage agents, Manage customers, media manager, messages/emails, banner management etc. Admin will be able to generate different reports such as total orders, user acquisition and export reports into CSV format.
All pricing tables will be uploaded directly into a database and no API will be required from the couriers 1 DHL
No CMS specified - open to suggestions, for example using framework CakePHP
Similar URL: [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view]
Experience working with API /web service / XML with UPS, DHL, TNT or FEDDEX will be greatly appreciated, or have been working in similar project.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online