- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 1
Use the MARS simulator to write and test a MIPS assembly language program that extends your [url removed, login to view] program from an earlier assignment as follows:
• Name the new program avggrade.asm.
• Continuously extract grades from standard input until a negative value is entered.
• Compute the integer average for all grades entered (truncated).
• Determine the corresponding letter grade (’A’, ’B’, ’C’, ’D’, ’F’) using the common ranges. • Print the average and corresponding letter grade to the terminal.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online