I am giving a presentation for a job interview.
The below is the brief i received from HR:
We are very excited to invite you to give our senior leadership team a presentation covering the following topics. Please consider this as an opportunity to express yourself freely in a professional manner. Hopefully, with your experience with Vertech so far, you will see and feel that we really do encourage creativity and innovation. We estimate 45 minutes for the presentation – this allowing for pauses, breaks and question interaction (if you want to get us involved). We appreciate this is short notice, however hope you can play ball with us.
1. Yourself – professional history to date including key achievements (can be both personal or professional examples)
2. Vertech – what do you know about us? Tell us our key achievements to date – from an outsiders point of view (include Global Energy Group Asia Pacific)
3. Market Opportunities – from what you know about us, and based on your experience, can you suggest 2 x areas of opportunity to develop our business – (1) one short term example, and (2) one longer term strategy example
4. Partnership approach – demonstrate to us how you intend to communicate with our key internal stakeholders to get their buy in with this new role in the business.
5. Prop – please bring a personal item of yours to be used during your presentation – and include the explanation to what the prop represents, why you have it, why your brought it, what it means to you, how you are applying it to this presentation.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $368 for this job
We are Prezi ambassadors in the state of Alagoas / Brazil and do high-level presentations to all segments. Rest assured that we will ensure that your presentation will be perfect!