We are using the AIT Directory+ theme that we have used to create a child theme to customise. Most of the work has been done but we require assistance with the following:
1. Customising the order in which custom post types (items) are displayed on the search results page. The order has already been ordered in accordance with an ACF field but a random sort needs to be applied to each sub-set.
2. Filtering the custom post types (items) that display on each category archive page based on ACF fields.
3. Removing the display of elements (the radius circle and geo location pin) on the header map.
4. Enabling multiple "contact owner" buttons to appear on the custom post type (item) pages.
5. Resolving errors on the site. When debug mode is enabled, there are a number of errors that are displaying so assitance with resolving these errors is required.
Experience of working with AIT themes and ACF fields needed. ajax, jquery, php, css and contact forms skills also required
25 freelancers are bidding on average £154 for this job
Hello, I can customize your theme wordpress as per your given brief on project post. Let me know when you available to discuss more in detailed. Regards Rina
dear I checked your post carefully I can do that perfectly If you hire me, I will work for you until you are satisfied. Please contact me and discuss more Thank you.