Looking for experienced Windows and Web developer experienced in distributed computing, web sockets, and database synchronization. Must have experience C#, WebSockets, Codeigniter/Laravel/Symfony, MySQL, ODBC. Experience with or knowledge of Demandforce DFLink or similar product is desired ([login to view URL], [login to view URL])
Our system will be comprised on numerous windows based Client PCs that contain a database (initially IDX and DAT files that can be accessed via an ODBC driver). At a set interval (e.g. every 5 minutes), the Client Syncronization System (CSS) will get all updates to specific tables since last synchronization, transpose, compress and send them via Websockets to an Web Application Server (WAS) that uncompresses, transposes and updates information inside of a MySQL database. The WAS also returns updates to the CSS which ultimately synronizes the Client database.
Phase one will be fixed priced but additional phases will be priced per hour.
PHASE 1 PROJECT REQUIREMENTS
1. Download and install this product: [login to view URL]
2. Download and review structure of data tables: [login to view URL]
3. Make sure you have a windows ODBC driver installed such as MS Access or SQL Server.
4. Read / Write information from the PATIENTS data table (IDX and DAT files) that are located in the C:\ECLDEMO directory. Log and display data then changed data.
5. if item 4 does not work, download and install another ODBC driver (I will provide this driver)
Installable windows application written in C#, including all source code, componets, etc., that will prompt user to enter Eclipse Directory (by default it is c:\ecldemo), read all Patient records. If the patient does not have a cell phone listed, copy the work phone and increase the last four digits by one (e.g. 414-262-2699 will become 414-262-2700) and save the patient information. If the cell phone exists, just increase the last four digits by one and save the patient information.