I have 13 franchised stores in the headquarters of the company where I work. I need to create a system through which my partners can order products listed. The product list upload, its attributes and availability should be done through a query in a SQL. The interface needs to be user friendly and we also want to connect with our sales system to track the sales of the indicated products. In summary, this is an internal marketplace of my company, where orders are generated, but there is no shopping cart or checkout, only the generation of reports with the requests made by each of the partner shopkeepers, for the issuance of subsequently.
- ERP to increase product availability by size
- Availability of the products being updated as the products are being "sold"
- Login and password per franchise
- Update via OLAP of the product information like sale in the franchise, description, group etc
- Issuance of an xls with the request of the franchisee according to the template to be sent
- Updating photos in the Cloud (From Google Drive or similar solution)
- Home where the franchisee logs in to fall on the first page
- Page with a side menu to choose the desired product group and in the center suggested products, which in the case are the ones with the highest stock
- Page by product group eg: T-Shirt
- Product Page
- Shopping Cart Page with "Are you sure?"
- Order confirmation page