The main objective of the project is to place the calendar control in an existing system with [login to view URL] control.
Please refer to the attached image "Project [login to view URL]"
1. All the functions in the new calendar should be a duplicate of the old calendar. The functions of the old calendar are encapsulated in REST APIs, which will be provided to developer.
2. Use [login to view URL] as a base for this implementation.
3. Code should be extensible. Note that there is also a Week and Teachers calendar, which will be followed up as a separate project to port to [login to view URL] control at a later stage. So do make sure the implementation will not be a problem should the project be extended beyond the day calendar
If you have done calendar applications using [login to view URL] before, I'd really like to hear from you. Also, you need to have good knowledge of using REST apis, because that's how the calendar will be communicating with an existing framework (seen in the screen cap)
Some expected functionalities:
- able to have overlapping appointments
- drag and drop to move appointments
- responsive: when viewing in narrow screens, only show the appointments available for the day (reference google calendar).