Warning! Before leaving a proposal, read all the information carefully. Proposals like “Ready to develop at the highest level…” will not be considered.
It is necessary to make sound presets for the Mirolit Halotea windows-desktop application ([url removed, login to view]).
Necessary presets are listed in the attachment.
Training video (creating presets and sound themes with Halotea): [url removed, login to view]
We will choose the contractor on a competitive basis. To participate, you have to develop two presets for your choice from the proposed list in accordance with the specified requirements, upload “.hpkg” files somewhere and send a link.
1. To create presets, you have to use your own samples or samples that are free from the copyrights of third parties. When the work is completed, the copyrights (of the samples used in preset) pass to the Customer.
2. Requirements for presets:
2.1. The number of samples in one preset is at least 5.
2.2. When playing a preset, distinct repeats of sound fragments should not be audible for an interval of at least 7 minutes. The illusion of a non-repeating, continuously generated sound should be created.
2.3. Deviation from the above requirements (paragraphs 2.1 and 2.2) should be justified by the subject matter of the preset and agreed with the Customer.
2.4. For each preset, you need to create a folder, according to the table with a list of presets.
3. Requirements for the samples:
3.1. The file format is OGG (converted by Halotea automatically, when added sample file to the preset).
3.2. 44kHz (22kHz - by agreement with the Customer), stereo (mono - by agreement with the Customer).
3.3. The length of the background sample (noises, melodies, etc.) is no more than 20 seconds. The use of longer samples - by agreement with the Customer in each individual case.
3.4. The length of a discrete sample (periodically repeating through time interval) is no more than 5 seconds. The use of longer samples - by agreement with the Customer in each individual case.
3.5. Background samples should be looped "without clicks".
3.6. Discrete samples should have short fade-in and fade-out.
3.8. The samples available in Halotea (and Mirolit website) are not allowed to be used.
4. Creative approach is required! The Customer has the right to request the completion of presets (or samples) by the Contractor, if they do not meet the required quality parameters or ergonomics of sound.
5. You have to record a 20-30 second track of each preset in “.mp3” format (Halotea output).
11 freelancers are bidding on average $329 for this job
your offer interests me particularly, having already realized a similar work! I would be happy to do it for you. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.