I need someone extremely familiar with WHMCS to help me. Please don't bother bidding if you do not put a REAL bid. If when I contact you the first thing you tell me is your "real bid" I'll move on to another person. I fully understand scope creep and am happy to pay for services, but I want someone willing to work with me now and in the future...not an auto bidder!!!
1. I get daily CRON job emails that I'd prefer NOT to get. They tell me all is good...like 6 or more times each day. I only want an email if there is something I need to do, not just to tell me all is well. 1 per day is fine, but no more than that.
2. Same thing for my customers, I don't want them getting emails unnecessarily. Many pay via subscription but are sent emails every month telling them of their invoice. I'd like those to stop. Only send IF they must manually intervene and pay directly. If they pay via autopay subscription I don't want to send them anything each month. Only send IF an issue has come up that needs their input.
3. I just added AutoSSLInstall to my system, I'd like to confirm it is fully setup properly and working, plus I'd love some assistance in knowing exactly how best to use it. My customers NEVER setup their own SSL's. I do the entire process for them, I'm hoping with this tool I can eliminate much of the work and automate the process.
4. Let's Encrypt - I know there is a way to setup LetsEncrypt so that it will automatically keep a valid SSL on any/all of my domains in my WHM/WHMCS/CPANEL. I want this to be setup so it automatically adds a DV SSL to each domain and keeps it updated and current at all times.
5. I'd like to make sure my install is secure and free of any errors. When I do check in whmcs under system health, there are 3 warning I'd like resolved. They are each yellow NO red warnings, just would prefer that even the yellow ones are cleared and working properly.
6. Overall check my install and setup and offer suggests for improvements.