We have an existing Magento CE 1.9 site that is live. We have some areas that need to be completed, or fixed. Below is a list of our primary issues we need help with.
1. Inventory Download - We have a custom (Not MAGMI) script designed to update our product stock levels and prices from the distributor via ftp. The person who developed the script is just not extremely knowledgeable in this type of database work so the script is very limited in its current ability. We need the script to also download new products (items recently added to my distributors product line) and purge product that have been discontinued by my distributor.
MAP Pricing - Some of the products must be sold at MAP price so we will need to download the MAP pricing from our distributor and apply that to those specific products automatically.
Manufacturers Listings - We have an existing manufacturers listing page that is supposed to pull down manufacturers names from the distributor feed but does not work properly. So the graphics are done here we just need someone to fix the code.
Shipping Restrictions - Our distributor provides us with shipping restrictions as an attribute by State. We need to apply these restrictions to the customers shipping address so the customer receives a warning that some items in their cart cannot be delivered to the ship to address provided. The system must prevent the sale from continuing until those item(s) are removed.
2. Manufacturers Listing - We have an existing manufacturers listing page that is supposed to pull down manufacturers names from the distributor feed but does not work properly. So the graphics are done here we just need someone to fix the code.
3. Clean Up - You will need to clean up pop ups like Tracking Info page , Order Success, Compare, and Product Review pages as the buttons and header text are either wrong color or the page is somehow incomplete. the Compare page needs the attributes with no values to be hidden.
4. Sales Tax - I have customers reporting the system is attempting to charge them sales tax even when they are NOT in my own state of Florida. I have reviewed the tax settings and cannot seem to duplicate the problem. Im wondering if its related to how we imported the products (settings) or if its related to Fire Checkout. Either way we need someone to take a look and see if they can identify the possible issue.
5. New Website - This will be require a separate bid after above work is completed. Soon I will be looking for someone to manage construction of a new version of our website. I have a revised skin ready and want to build on Magento CE 2.0. Attention to detail is very important.
Thank you and we hope to hear from qualified Freelancers only.
58 freelancers are bidding on average $708 for this job
Hi, I can assist you with this project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: [login to view URL] Please reply back so we can discuss. Regards, DT