I am looking for somebody with a great working knowledge of the WP Job Manager plugin and it’s add-ons. This isn’t essential but definitely a bonus.
My website found under i4 Recruitment has made use of this plugin to anonymously display our live candidates on the front end of our website. Unfortunately the plugin developers at WP Job Manager processed some updates that’s caused a few glitches.
The main glitch being content disappearing when we go to edit a live candidate on the website.
Other customisations I’ll need doing to the plugin and information displayed on the front end are as follows:
• Candidate Reference Number need to appear and be prominent in the search results as well as the candidate profile.
• The date the candidate was uploaded to appear in the search results and candidate profile.
• Recruiters have the functionality to select ‘number of days’ that a candidate will be visible on the portal. i.e. 7, 14, 21 or 28 days with 28 days being the default.
• Recruiters will be sent a reminder 24 hours prior to the candidate dropping off the portal as per the selected timescale. They will then need to be able to refresh/edit the candidate so that the time can be extended or just left to fall off.
• Recruiters to have the functionality to remove a candidate from being visible at any time. (already available by adjusting the status from published to Draft, but can we change the word from draft to “Hidden” or “Inactive”?)
Under no circumstances can I spend time talking to freelancers that have just copied and pasted a proposal. Please ensure you acknowledge the work I need doing by responding in detail and quoting accurately.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to reading your proposals.
36 freelancers are bidding on average £191 for this job
Hi there, I am sure I can get this done as you desire. I have few questions to discuss. I am putting this bid as place holder bid as I am have few questions. can you open up chat ? thanks Sam