I need to create a membership website in WordPress. Here's most of the function that needs to be done.
- Convert the Fusion Builder from AVADA Theme to a front-end interface
- Allow users to create pages and edit them as well as store images and photos.
- Allow the users to manage the gallery and display the photos that they uploaded.
- Allow users to see only the pages they created.
- Show only the Fusion Builder (front-end)
- Block access to the wp-admin to non-admins
- Create View HTML or embed the page (only what they’ve created)
- Create a View Page Button, which will open in a new window.
- Create All Pages button where the signed in user will only see the pages they’ve created.
- Add a right-side sidebar for Free Users
- Allow different users to create templates for Fusion Builder and only see their own.
- Change the Publish Button to Update
- Create a front-end media library and pages
- Make the website more presentable
- Create a Left sidebar and insert the Fusion Builder elements (+ Elements) there instead of - Clicking on them and make them Draggable and Droppable
- Move + Container and + Columns to the Left sidebar and make them Draggable and Droppable
- Remove a few elements from the options given by AVADA
The budget for this project is $300
There is no official deadline, and we are willing to work with newer freelancers.
We will create a milestone and release it upon completion of the project.
The website is http://increaseebaysales.com/