I need person to properly configure Google Maps API in WordPress site and MySQL database
Member is logged in to the site.
- Enter your data (Name / Email / Address / Address number / Complement address / City / State / Country / Postal code / Photo) Save.
- Associate location appears on the profile page of the member and on the general home page map.
- If possible in the map of the home page to appear with a photo inside the Google location balloon.
- Database already exists, but if the contractor finds it easier it can make another only to the location of the associate.
- Whenever the associate changes the address and saves in his profile editor, the update must occur dynamically.
The site is of origin in Brazil we have the postal code called CEP with the following format 99999-999.
The website [login to view URL]