I am looking for an Chrome / Firefox extension developer who can build a price comparison extension.
The Plug-In has to do the following:
- detect which Amazon product page a user is currently on
- request item details from Amazon’s API (product category, name of product, manufacturer, etc.)
- search an affiliate network API (and thereby use the data of Amazon’s API) for products with a cheaper price
- if a cheaper price is available, the plugin shall display a button next to the price field on Amazon (e.g. “Cheapest price at XXX: XX,XX€”).
- If the user clicks on this button, the user shall be redirected to the online shop of the cheapest retailer using the Affiliate key/token.
A code sample for step 3 (affiliate network) as well as documentation can be provided.
Images as well as design specs will be provided and have to be used to develop the frontend of the extension.
I need this plug-in for both, Chrome and Firefox. Thanks to Firefox WebExtensions, customization for Firefox shouldn’t be too hard. I estimate that an experienced extensions developer wouldn't need more than two days to complete the project.
The ability to also provide a Safari extension would be a plus.
12 freelancers are bidding on average €204 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks