Please read the requirement carefully before bidding.
High Level overview of what we are looking to build here
1. We want to have a website lets say www.example.com. This would have the usual home, features, about us & contact us pages. This would also have login option.
2. The login option is to be divided among 2 groups.
2.1 Group A is for System Admin which would be us.
2.2 Group B is for the client admin & client users.
Group A Functionality -
The system admin should be able to login and should be redirected to the dashboard to manage the clients & see related data.
This data would be stored in a database connected to the main website.
Group B Functionality -
The client admin should be able to login and should be redirected to the dashboard to manage its own users & see other related data.
Now for this client setup below is the flow & backend setup
*When the system admin creates a new client account, it would add sub-domain for the client.
For example if the client name is Client1 & his branch name is Atlas, then the system would have website link for that user & its related users as www.atlas.example.com.
The database connected to store all data generated by the client user within this sub-domain should also be different than the one used for the main website & system admin database.
For most cases the client would provide the database and own the database server. We would need to establish the connection & make sure it works with no functional code being ported over to that server and only encrypted data is being stored there.
1. When client clicks on login from main website - he would see the option to enter the username only . admin@[login to view URL] -> the user should get redirected to [login to view URL] with the username auto-populated and the password field blank. User provides this and logs in.
2. The client admin user can then go ahead and create users for itself say receptionist, lab tech, etc.
3. Each user role would have their individual functionality.
We are looking to use the AWS server for the website server as well as the database.
We have the UI design ready + we will also share the complete detailed requirement document to you once selected for the project.
Please bid after carefully reading and confirming that you can create the website system as per the requirement mentioned. We are looking to get this started as soon as possible and are looking for finish time of 30days + 10days testing/support.
If you have read the requirements, please mention "Sub-Domain Website Systems" in your bid.