Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications and also have the capability to handle the projects individually.
- Take active part in all aspects of systems design, code construction, database design, unit and integration testing, and implementation.
- Adaptable to work in frameworks such as Codeigniter, Laravel.
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Proficient understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs. desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Maintenance of the programs and correct the defects during the maintenance of the system.