We are an international team with over 20 years of experience in real estate development, property management, law, finance, and website/software development launching a global investing/crowdfunding platform. The revolutionary platform will allow investors to participate in real estate related all over the world by offering debt and equity securities to people in the United States, Europe and Asia. This exciting new industry of crowdfunding is finally opening the doors for everyday people to participate in deals they never had access to before. We are committed to democratizing the investment process by allowing citizens of every country to buy into deals and create wealth in an exciting and revolutionary way. With an aggressive timeline and dedicated developers and designers in place, we are nearing the completion of Phase 1 development, with an expected Private Beta launch in the coming week. With our launch comes the necessary step in the marketing of our brand. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for talented freelancers to join our development team. The platform is using the Django platform and written in Python. Candidates must be highly skilled and capable of delivering results for both frontend and backend tasks. Initial responsibilities will include the build out and implementation of payment processor APIs. Other immediate tasks will include integrating Facebook and Linkedin APIs and programming language and currency toggles on the sites.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an intelligent, intellectually curious problem-solver. You are constantly seeking to learn the latest front-end coding techniques for web and mobile user experiences and can work well in a fast-paced startup culture with shifting priorities. You enjoy working in a team environment and are able to effectively communicate ideas and opinions to the team.
• Be a core member of our growing, entrepreneurial Software Development team and help identify ongoing improvements to our SDLC process
• Collaborate with the software development, product, marketing and Senior Management teams
• Must have experience using Django
• Must be knowledgeable of Red Hat hosting (OpenShift)
• Must have experience in managing hosting, DNS servers
• Must have experience in responsive design techniques and best practices
• Must can take ownership of a product or feature from mockup to production, with minimal guidance and supervision, in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Background or intellectual curiosity in financial services and/or real estate a plus
• Background in product/UI/UX design a plus
• Tracking and analytics experience a plus
• Must be willing to work long and flexible hours to meet project deadlines.
• Time is spent primarily in a climate controlled office.
• Work from home without extensive travel.
• Hourly rates commensurate with experience and skill level. Very flexible hours to meet educational and family demands.