I am looking for a competent team to take on a SaaS project here are the details:
Goal- Create a working, Tested SaaS application Version 1.0
Backend-Laravel, Postgres, Redis*
Frontend- AngularJs, Bootstrap
Hosting: CloudFlare or Amazon
Server: Dedicated Linux Server with Apache and nginx for handling traffic, With root SSH access.
will have to develop a Application based on laravel. That will do the following in below sequence.
1. Potential Webmaster will come to our site's Landing page, If interested signs-up.
2. For trial they can see the internal dashboard. Once paid App will automatically create hosting space, emails, Load customized Wordpress with all tools configured. Manual procedure will be done within 24 hrs.
3. User then can use our nameserver to point their domains to our server.
4. Within their space It will be highly customized Wordpress. With all required plugins and tools installed.
5. Laravel App can control all Webmasters access to their dashboard and Tools individually.
6. Sendgrid will be used to send all outgoing emails based on priority they will be scheduled accordingly.
7. Superadmin Can see reports on each Webmasters, Subadmin or support account can check or modify webmaster accounts if need arises.
Prior Requirements: Dedicated Server with shell access, GIT account, Sprintly Account
Stage 1: Setup and Backend foundation
Week 1: Setup Dedicated Server, Install laravel, Redis, Start foundation work on restFul API model. Setup GIT, Load tasks on Sprintly.
Week 2: Design DB paradigm. Add Endpoints for Signup, SignIn and FrontEnd AdminDashboard
Week 3: Add Payment Gateway and Shopping cart functions endpoints, Add Packages(Accomodation for future flexibility), Invoices
Week 4: Create DNS and routing mechanism, Setup sendgrid for email broadcasting.
Stage 2: Setup Webmasters panel and tools
Week 5: Reserved for Setup and Backend foundation pending tasks. Testing and approval.
Week 6: Design and start landing page design tool. Drag n Drop feature.
Week 7: Add features for managing SEO, Keywords, Meta, Social Sharing
Week 8: Email Drafter drag n drop tool, Email autoresponder, Broadcaster
Stage 3: Tools
Week 9: Reserved, and Email Scraper
Week 10: HeatMap
Week 11: Automatic Article drafting system
Week 12: Customer Support NodeJs App
Stage 4: Social Media Ad Campaigning
Week 13: Design DB architecture, Integrate facebook Adv.
Week 14: Integrate Reports on Webmaster Dashboard
Week 15: Twitter Integration
Week 16: Pinterest Integration
Stage 5: Social Media Ad Campaigning and Tools*
Week 17: LinkedIn Integration* or A/B Split testing tool
Week 18: Social Media Analytics Reports
Week 19: Social Media Analytics Reports
Week 20: Social Media Analytics Reports
Best Reputation, Lower bid wins
Looking for a Long term working relationship