We are currently running our website successfully on Magento 1.9 which was developed using a magento template from [login to view URL] called PORTO.
Website: [login to view URL]
We now wish to move our entire website to Wordpress - WooCommerce with the same look and feel. The porto template is also available for Wordpress WooCommerce.
Here is the job required to be done:
1. Re-build our current website in WooCommerce. If required, we can pre-install the Porto Wordpress template. This should include all our products, pages, images color swatches [login to view URL] template should be in such a way that it should be upgradable by us.
2. Necessary plugin has to be made or attached for our variable products. (Needs to be discussed on phone)
3. Creation and Incorporation of Social Plugins
4. Incorporation of Customer Registration and Login process via Gmail, Facebook etc. other social plugins
3. Adding / shifting of HTTPS Certificate for the Security of our website
4. Uploading Brochures and other material on our website
[login to view URL] required API's developments for integration with our ERP.
8. Creation of Products, optimising images, web banners and uploading color swatches.
9. Integration of payment gateway, SMS system and customer tracking system.
10. Creation of customised Invoice beside full functionality of an commerce website.
11. Uploading & bug testing of our website and support for atleast 3 months.
12. Plus any additional support we require for smooth working of our website and minor helps.
13. Any suggested improvements for our website are MOST WELCOME.
We are here for a long term relation and once we are satisfied with the job, we would consider you for a one year maintenance contract and give you more work related to Graphics designing, creating HTML marketing emails, SEO and SMO etc.
34 freelancers are bidding on average ₹11309 for this job
Hi,Parsys Media can take your job pertaining to HTML, PHP, Website Design, WooCommerce, WordPress and start work immediately as per your requirement, kindly chat for further discussion.