Write some Software
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $761 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $1000 USD
We want to create a .NET (C #) software integrated with Windows to create a new "virtual disk drive" (Custom Letter) - Similar Netdisk.
This drive will be stored in Google Drive (Disk cloud remote), but it is important to say that the Software Client will not only have a GoogleDrive account initially.
The user will be able to install multiple GoogleDrive accounts and each account will increase the size of the available (merge) space in the "Local Virtual Disk". If the user has a Google Drive account of 15GB, he will have 15GB of disk space. But if the user adds a second account, it will have 30GB of free space.
The recording of the files will be simulated and each file will be stored in one unit. But, the system must allow simultaneous shipments between external disks to improve performance.
If I copy 10 files to the virtual disk, and on this disk I have 4 accounts in GoogleDrive, I will have input, 4 files being sent simultaneously.
Environment must be configured to be flexible. Tomorrow should be possible with a Quick Start, add other Cloud Drives such as Dropbox, Amazon Cloud Drive, etc.
- The software should be user friendly;
- The user must register to be able to use;
- We will control the volume of data sent, and may limit in the future;
- We will control the number of Cloud Account added;
- The software will be a service and the Upload queue will be Text file, so in the case of MOVING the files, they should be transferred to a temporary folder (queue) before being deleted. This can happen with those copied as well.
We will pay $ 100 for home screen development and for answers to questions, after that we can release more payments. The final total balance will only be released once the final version - no bugs - is available.
Good luck to all.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online