URGENT - Create WordPress template from existing design
This project was successfully completed by dbuglab for $300 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In5 days
For VintagePaint ([url removed, login to view]), I’m looking for someone to do the development of V2 of the site, based on WordPress. A major part of the functionality can be transferred from V1, so this will mostly be relatively straightforward front-end work. The information that is stated below should serve as a good introduction of the project. In case you have any question about specific functionality, please contact me directly.
This is a very urgent project, needing to be completed within 5 days (preferably faster). Due to the urgent nature, I expect to see progress early on, preferably through quick updates on Skype or directly here on Freelancer.
- Website should be responsive, and work flawlessly on mobile, tablet & various desktop sizes
- Website should be fast, and score atleast 80/100 on Google Pagespeed
- Code should be clean and well-structured
- Site should be user-friendly and easily modified through WordPress Admin
- The design of the website should resemble the PSDs as closely as possible. JPG Exports of the designs are available here:
- Site needs to have multi-region functionality. Every site will have their own domainname (eg [url removed, login to view] for US, [url removed, login to view] for Italy etc). On selection of a country in the dropdown, user will be referred to that specific site.
- All sites should be ran from one install. The difference in the sites will be language, and some small additional adjustments. For example, all dealer information should be available on all sites, but on US site, we want the default to be American Dealers, and on IT site, we want to display Italian dealers by default. This may be either powered by WordPress MultiSite or WordPress MultiLanguage.
- It has to be a custom theme, not an editted existing theme.
For additional information regarding specific pages, please see the brief in the attachment.
Exports of images are also added as attachment
To confirm that you have fully read this brief, please include the following sentence in your bid:
'I confirm I have fully read the project brief & requirements'.
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online