Small / Quick edits to OSCommerce Store (Database / Back-end)
This project was awarded to SunrisePHP for $30 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
A few small / quick updates to OSCommerce Store
*Database / Back-end
1. Product Attributes (in admin section) - these need to line up by ID (currently they are random, and clicking on one does not 'edit' it, as they move from page to page. So must be set to line up by ID)
2. There are 2 custom buttons on the top of the website "Our Wedding Receptions" & "Our Ceremonies" - these were previously named something else and still display the Title (front end & back end) of the previous button names. These both need to be updated to reflect the button names, in both the back end and the front end.
3. Contact Page; need to update our "Open Hours"
FROM: Open hours: Open 7 Days from 10am-2pm (closed public holidays
TO: Open hours: Monday - 10am-2pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 10am-2pm
Friday - 10am-2pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - 10am-2pm
4. Change the "Facebook" Button at top & also Facebook Link at bottom, to go to our Pintrest instead of Facebook.
5. TEST functionality - "Create Account" & "Purchase an Item" through paypal (make a new item for 1c and purchase it, to "TEST" the functionality of the store) - and Send me Screen Shots & Report of the process, so I can see if anything else needs updating in a new project.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online