Notification Center & Calendar Management
This project is now closed with a project budget of ₹600 - ₹1500 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹600 - ₹1500 INR
NOTE : PLEASE DON'T BID FOR THIS PROJECT UNLESS YOU WORKED BEFORE ON THE FEATURES i AM ASKING FOR.
A couple of features to be added in my existing web application developed using core PHP.
I. Notifications Center
Environment: LAMP (Debian Linux)
Method: PUSH Messages
Target Clients: Web App Users / Mobile App Users
Description: The notification center in the app is mainly meant for showing the various type of messages that comes from different sources like :
Source of Messages:
1. Doctors may send a message / file / reminder to the patient.
2. Diagnostic Labs may send a message/file/reminder to the patient
3. Chemist may send the message/file/reminder to the patient
4. Para-medical Service Providers
5. DoctorsTouch – Administrator may send messages (for eg. about his subscription, support issues etc)
This stakeholders list is not limited to 5. It may increase in future, hence a separate feature needs to be provided to add more such stakeholders, if required.
Message Types :
1. Clickable Text Message (like Reports, click on it, it open the respective report)
2. Non-Clickable Text Messages (Static like birthday greetings, appointments etc)
3. A file attachment (eg. A message with an attachment)
4. Links (url links, on mouse-click it opens in another window)
5. Calendar tasks reminders
This message types are not limited to the above list. It may increase in future, hence a separate feature needs to be provided to add more such types, if required.
Message Examples :
- Appointment Requests
- News/RSS Feeds
- DoctorsTouch – Admin/Customer Support Messages
- URL Links etc
Notification Center should be configurable by the admin through Admin Control Panel.
Admin Control Panel Scope :
1. Who to send and not to send? (user-wise, group wise, category & location/city wise)
2. How many messages or days of messages should be shown in the message center of the patient? Set expiry date for message and read/unread status.
3. Able to customize the message format and actions
4. Message Encryption need to be used.
5. User wise Notifications history has to be maintained. User should able to browse the history.
6. Notification center should be integrated with Calendar
7. Enable or Disable the Subscription Services
- User should also able subscribe or unsubscribe the message category.
- The Task Manager-Reminders should be integrated with Notification center.
II. TASK MANAGER
1. Create a tasks either for the current date or any future dates.
2. Set reminders by date and time and frequency
3. Feature to browse all the tasks of past, present and future
4. Feature to cancel/delete the task
5. Feature to re-schedule the task
6. The calendar shall be able to show the updates
7. Send message to the notification center
This calendar belongs to Patient but the tasks updates can happen by the multiple parties like :
1. Patient himself
Note : Doctors & DoctorsTouch-Administrator can only update the patient’s calendar with tasks but can not see it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online