Display tab with sufficient content, hide tab without sufficient content
This project was successfully completed by siddhu1986 for $15 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In1 day
We have a web page (view code attached) that has two separate tabs. When $data['existing_stats_info'] is empty, we only want to display tab 1 to the user. The tab heading for tab 2 ('current') can still display, but the user should not be able to display tab 2 with a click if $data['existing_stats_info'] is empty.
Browse Related Skills
- Create a HTML Event Page Template From a Provided Design
- Improve Page Speed Load time of my Word Press Site
- Make 2 small changes to an existing Shopify Template
- NEED TO CREATE A FULL LICENSE SYSTEM WHICH WILL PROTECT MY PHP SCRIPTS OVER IP AND DOMAIN AND EXPIRE DATE. NEED URGENT AND NEED TO MAKE FULL BACKEND AND FRONT WITH GOOD DESIGN. WITH SQL
- Wordpress | Bring canvas menu to the left of the homepage
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online