The project consists in creating a Web page for applicants to introduce all pertinent data in order to apply for a Job. The data base is composed of some 350 fields: text, numeric, alphanumeric.
The CV will be comprised of several sections:
1. Basic Data (Up to 25 different fields)
2. Personal Data (Up to 25 different fields – The majority are drill down)
3. Job experience: the current job and up to 5 previous ones. Every one of them has the same fields. (Up to 25 different fields per Job post. It should include actual and up to 5 previous jobs).
4. Formal Education. (Up to 25 different field per school). Here there may be information of up to 8 schools to be filled: Secondary education, up to 4 technical, 3 universities
5. Languages up to 3 languages. Each one will have up to 5 different fields
6. Non formal education: courses, seminars, etc. Each will have up to 20 fields of information) and there will be up to 5 programs
7. Social security information: Up to 7 different fields
8. Specific Sector Information: up to 8 fields of information
9. Input of picture
10. Additional Information Up to 10 fields
11. Input of CV (Word and PDF Format)
The system should perform some validations.
It should not continue if a section is not completed
It should display requirements based on previous information.
After completion, the user should be allowed to edit each section.
The user should be able to decide if the CV is kept or rejected.
If rejected it should select the reason why,
If kept it should be able to write a comment and a recommendation
The data base should be able to store some 15.000 CV per year.
The system should be able to generate daily, weekly bimonthly, monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual reports and cumulative statistics of the most relevant information.
Applicants per job category: list and totals. The system should provide means to order by several criteria.
Applicants per years of experience: list and totals. The system should provide means to order by several criteria.
Applicants per technical education: list and total. The system should provide means to order by several criteria.
Data Base should be preferably MySQL
User interface should be appealing
The applicant should be able to visualize the status of completing the CV
We will provide all data needed for drop downs
19 freelancers are bidding on average $627 for this job
Hello Let's explore the requirement and kindly let us know if you would like us to share our skills & experiences with previous development. Thanks & Regards moumita