Create a WordPress Blog Template and Import old blog
This project was successfully completed by niravvirani17 for $115 CAD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
Completed In3 days
We have new website: [url removed, login to view] and we like to export / import the old blog [url removed, login to view] to the new blog: [url removed, login to view]
However, the new blog [url removed, login to view] have no 'post' template. The theme is working for the 'pages' only.
The two post you see on the new blog are test only.
If you click "Edit" on the new blog page, you will see (attached).
(1) Create 'post' template using same design elements of the entire site
(2) Convert Seven Old Blog Pages to posts
(3) Export / import the old blog and make sure it layout nicely
The 'post' template should have
- Same design elements of the entire site (look & feel)
- The [url removed, login to view] will be master index for all the blog posts, as same is [url removed, login to view] include linked to next / previous index pages
- The index /blog/ page will have sidebar with nine categories
Each blog page should have
- Header image will be the post image, or on the left sidebar (not sure is the header image can work dynamically).
- Sidebar with nine categories
- Related content on the Sidebar too
- Related tags on the Sidebar too
- Comments and 'leave a comment' section
- Old blog design elements shall be kept (but look&feel like new blog). E.g. [url removed, login to view] quote area, H1, H2, H3, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online