Configure Amazon ec2, lambda, SES for Mautic, also setup the sync between Salesforce
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $24 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 AUD / hour
I have a newly spun instance running Mautic on AWS, keen to get it all configured optimally and have scheduled sync between Mautic and Salesforce.
Freelancer will perform work via screenshare for 1st job
View to build a relationship with someone for ongoing work, keen to outsource all server related elements.
Browse Related Skills
- Migrate Magento Sites on AWS with nginx & Teach me the whole Procedure
- redirect http to https in our AWS
- Point multiple domain names to multiple pages on my WP Multi Site hosted on an Amazon EC2 server
- Set domain name for a website on Virtualmin/webmin
- Install Ruby Script and PHP script onto AWS -- 3
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online