Adjustments to Ecommerce shopping cart platform
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $222 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Need the following adjustments for a custom ecommerce platform. Full code and DB will be provided so you can prepare your quote. These items are small additional bits that need to be quoted for separately:
1. Add a date to the "special price" field (date will be date the special price ends and it reverts to old price).
2. Edit existing PayPal payment gateway to work with PayFast.
3. There is an existing standing order function. The date the standing order runs needs to be adjusted so that its on a Monday at 8am, and the user can select the regularity (every Monday, every second monday, 3rd, 4th etc).
4. Ability to create product bundles - groups of products, that is categorized like normal products, but when a user adds that product bundle to their cart, it adds the individual products set in the bundle. Admin also needs to be able to set a default discount to products of that bundle (eg 10%).
Project is urgent and will require quick attention. No time wasters.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online