We've got a client and we're creating an e-commerce store for them. On some of their products they want the user to be able to upload their own logo and have the user see their logo placed on the product from 2 different angles. The client provides race seats and wants users to be able to customise these seats with their logo, but also ideally have it so they can upload their logo and visually see it on a 'generic' seat first.
Some points to bare in mind
- At first they wanted it in 3D but this was out of budget, so instead they have asked if its *possible* to do it with a 'generic' photo of the seat from 2 angles (see screenshot)
- Is using a photo for this type of thing acceptable and possible?!
- The yellow boxes on the attached images indicate where their logo will go
- The client has asked also, if it is possible for the user to type in some 'customisation' text, as you can see in the jpg, there is room for some custom text under the logo? could they type in text and view it on the seat?
- There could be up to 20 products which will have this functionality, however as mentioned there will only be 2 generic photos of a seat from angle 'a' and angle 'b'
- The user needs to be able to see the logo on the photo of the seat once its uploaded
- Ideally the user can download / save the image of the seat
- This functionality can only be added to certain products, so the Magento admin needs the ability to include or exclude this from a product
- The price will vary if the user decides to customise the product
Please see a screenshot of the angles of the seat to give you a better idea, also please find a photo of what the seat will look like and if its possible to implement a logo on to it?
Please can you provide feedback on this also, if you know of any other examples of this type of functionality we would be happy to see it in action.