I have a client who already has Magento set up on their server, and with a template that needs some modifications. A lot of these should be simple work for anyone experienced. The issues we want corrected are pretty small and at the moment are:
1) Change of logo on homepage.
2) Change font/font size.
3) Setup on the 'slider' homepage function (static blocks) as in the template design.
4) Help with setting up homepage products (static blocks).
5) Category nav bar text overflowing; correct this so bar displays correctly.
6) Category display: Make the category display subcategories (have image to show what we want).
7) Left side bar: Instead of category, want this to show a list of subcategories from the main category.
8) Removal/replacement of images relating to 'my account' on the top nav bar.
9) Static link to 'Blog' installed on the main navigation bar.
10) Set up on static pages (ie T+C, Privacy) and append to the footer.
11) Product info: removal of 'tags' function. Correct issue with images not displaying correctly (default Magento has the zoom function, not present in template).
There may be some more minor issues as this as we continue working through the website but nothing major. Would appreciate someone who could work this quickly, and there may be further works.